Interested in joining us?
Menstruatin' with Satan
In accordance with the tenets of Satanism, we respect the bodily autonomy of all people. One of the ways we show that is by working to ensure everyone who needs menstrual products can get them, regardless of their income. Menstruatin’ With Satan has officially kicked off with donation boxes located across Seattle and Tacoma!
TST's Fight for Bodily Autonomy
In 11 states, egregious laws have been passed that restrict or inhibit access to abortion, make unreasonable demands on patients or practitioners, or endanger the health, safety, or wellbeing of our members. Learn how you can make a difference by making a recurring donation.
Hail Satan? Panel
TST Seattle hosts a Q&A panel at the Seattle premiere of the film Hail Satan?
THE SEVEN TENETS OF THE SATANIC TEMPLE
1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
3. One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
5. Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
6. People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.